Group8 Limited is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Station
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee and coordinate the continuous, daily operations of the radio station, ensuring compliance with broadcast standards, and relevant country laws and regulations.
- Maintain accurate schedules, records, discrepancy reports, and follow through communications, and ensure that all on-air broadcast programming complies with company rules and regulations.
- Participate in the establishment, organization, and implementation of short and long range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures, monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and effect changes required for improvement.
- Direct and administer the provisions of day-to-day operation support to the various sub-units of the station, including the non-engineering portions of the station’s physical plant, space allocation and utilization, station supplies and inventory, and station safety and security.
- Plan, design, establish, and maintain organizational structures and systems that enable staff members to effectively accomplish company mission, goals, and objectives.
- Assign, allocate work, and generally oversee all staffing levels in continuous station operations; perform recruitment, training, scheduling, retention, problem resolution, and performance management.
- Develop and implement systems to maintain records on station operations, volunteers, equipment, and compliance activities; prepare regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide advice and assistance to senior station management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modification to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Research and make recommendations to management pertaining to acquisition of operating equipment, participate in the development and management of annual operating budgets.
- May provide services as an on-air host, as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly attach a Voice Demo to your application