Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sponsored Products
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Marketing – Advertising
- As Head of Sponsored Products at Jumia, you will be at the core of our monetization strategy. Your main challenge will be to build the most relevant marketplace in Nigeria, powered by the largest number of engaged sellers, the widest choice of products and the best prices.
- You will shape the way we manage and animate thousands of sellers; Using all levers to grow their business while improving their operational excellence and protecting the CXP.
- Manage the commercial vendor call centre
- Lead the execution of our marketplace monetization strategy.
- Implement strategies to increase the category fill rate
- Monitor CIR & spend to optimize overall efficiency of the service.
- Grow the adoption of VAS across our managed accounts
Qualification & Experience
- Top Universities
- A previous experience of at least 4 years in management consulting, e-commerce, venture capital
- Company creation or category management (retail) would be appreciated.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decision
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online