Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of MMEA BSS Customer & Partner Engagement
Req ID: 666040
About This Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Solution Line Service Delivery Leader for BSS Customer and Partner Engagement (CPE) within Market Area Middle East and Africa (MMEA), a solution area encompassing CPQ, Catalog Management, Order Management, and Digital Experience platforms and services.
- The position requires leadership through indirect resources with Solution Architects and Engineers from within BSS Hubs in MMEA or other indirect resources from Global centers, the overall architectural and Design pieces related to Ericsson Catalog and Order Management, including presales and service delivery support, processes redefinition, models & blueprints, and strategies.
- You will have a role in the line organization (Operational Position), with the purpose to lead the area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
- All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson’s values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
What You Will Do
- A thought and technology leader that will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and our internal solution line SAs and Engineers.
- Financials for Solution Area profitable growth including Software and Service Delivery execution
- Build a productive work environment built on strong collaboration and cooperation across MMEA and Globally
- You will ensure service delivery execution excellence within Solution line area
- Responsible for driving sales for embedded base and support pre-sales team with solution line thought leadership and value argumentation
- Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D and global organizations.
- Fulfil together with the BSS Hub Managers the market area demand for SAs and SIs for the different projects and sales opportunities related to this solution area.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure customer vision & strategy including implications on our technology and solutions is communicated to the right Ericsson regional and global stakeholders
- Ensure we have the proper delivery model and right delivery efficiency for solution area
- Extensive travelling and frequent engagement with Accounts and customers
- Drive performance management (process) for CPE domain
- Drive competence management required for Solution area across MMEA hubs and working in close collaboration with Global Service Delivery based on business outlook.
- Prepare service delivery assets and promote the adoption of the global assets developed by the respective Solution area and Service delivery organization. Report MA needs on specific assets development.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Support organization to find the root cause analysis of key and critical problems/CSRs and issues by providing domain expertise and involving the right support from Design unit, and global Solution Areas.
- Develop automation and drive its adoption across the MA, and this includes and not limited to onboarding projects to Rosetta, driving automation, CI/CD, etc.
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
- Working and teaming with high technically skilled people, geographically disperse.
- Lead the formulation of visions for solution, roadmaps and blueprints
- Relating & Networking with different units to internal and external customers
- Adapting & leading the Change to support transformation
- Experienced in coordinating & orchestrating cross-unit, cross-country activities
- Worldwide delivery/support experience
- Experience in similar global-level functions
- Represented C&OM or similar services related products positions in BSS boards
- Experience interacting and collaborating with Product Units.
You Will Bring
- Education: M.Sc, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Minimum of 12 years of experience
- Domain experience: BSS, Digital Experience, Configure/Price/Quote, Catalog and Order Management, +10 years
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values.
Why Join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you’ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what ́s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You’ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You ́ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online