WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Maintenance
Location: Warri, Delta (On-site)
Job type: Full-time (Associate)
- Maintain a robust database of all maintenance activities using the approved CMMS package and use same for robust maintenance management
- Update existing FHN maintenance policies in line with best industry standards and develop new ones where gaps exist.
- Closely monitor the performance of all installed rotating and static equipment (including pipeline network) in the field locations leveraging modern technology where applicable
- Proactively advise Management on appropriate maintenance strategies to adopt for each PM/CM activity and, also follow through with job execution and supervision if need be.
- Coordinate maintenance planning with the asset scheduler/planner/superintendents and ensure robust sparing for all critical equipment
- Ensure at all times that all FHN facilities and equipment are integral and operated within the highest level of safety as prescribed by relevant codes in the industry.
- Ensure that all FHN facilities and equipment are operated efficiently and safely with a minimal uptime of 95%
- Serve as a main interface with Engineering, Technical, etc. ensuring that all equipment is certified fit before handover to Operations and where applicable, manage the changes efficiently and properly document the MOC documents.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives
- Work with the Asset scheduler/expediter to plan and schedule maintenance activities using the approved CMMS package
- Participate actively in daily field maintenance and operations activities across the various FHN locations.
- Ensure efficient execution of the daily field PM/CM Operations & maintenance activities safely and efficiently.
- Provide the needed support for maintenance of crude oil accounting devices (PD meters, autosamplers, etc.) in all OML-26 facilities including the LACT Unit.
- Proactively engage and supervise field maintenance teams in order to resolve maintenance-related issues early and prevent avoidable escalation and equipment breakdown.
- Carry out regular site/facility inspection and HSSE audits and ensure safe and efficient operations of the process packages (IGFU, Skimmer Tank, Heater Treater unit, and Local control system/equipment, and associated Process safety and critical equipment/instruments such as (PSVs, Blowdown valves, and F&G systems, etc.).
- Ensure that maintenance integrity requirements for wells and facilities (Wellheads and accessories) are met.
- Provide adequate maintenance support for all welltest equipment and devices (Flowmeters, pressure gauges, and Barton Recorders, etc).
- Provide quick and efficient repairs for all reported trunkline and process piping leaks
- Where necessary, supervise contractors working on various maintenance activities on site.
- Act as the Custodian and document owner of maintenance/field daily FLM and historical CM/PM and material expediting data, using the CMMS system.
- Update field daily Maintenance and equipment FLM data and load same into the FHN Library and Document repository/database
- Proactively meet the FHN daily, monthly, and Yearly maintenance target with minimal shutdowns and equipment outages.
- Prepare and issue relevant periodic maintenance/field reports to Management
- Must be readily available for any other task(s) within and outside OML 26 as may be delegated by Management.
Key Performance Indicators
Financial / budget responsibility:
- None, Candidate needs to have a commercial mindset in approach to technical work.
- Ideal candidate should have a University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or closely related disciplines, with 15 to 20 years cognate experience in the oil and gas industry.
Experienced in the following Areas:
- Maintenance/Operations and process safety applicable to E & P facilities (Flow stations, Gas Lifting & Compression Stations, Tank-farm operations, Cathodic Protection Systems (CPs), LACT units, and produced water treatment plant/packages.
- Asset integrity and condition monitoring of the facilities, Rotating and Static equipment.
- Hands-on experience in operations of Induced Gas Floatation Unit (IGFU), Heater/Boiler units, Media filter systems, Skimmer Tank Operations.
- Scheduling/Planning applicable to field Operations and Maintenance activities in Oil and Gas installations.
- Ability to multi-task and manage Maintenance workload during plant shutdowns and IAP-related activities.
- Plant/process design, P&IDs and Process Engineering flow interpretations
- Good knowledge of relevant API, ANSI, Mineral Safety Oil Regulation, and other international codes applicable in Oil and Gas installations
- Grounded in applicable HSE regulations in the oil and gas industry and ready to adopt same for safe daily operations.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, strong report-writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills, high integrity, and ability to work seamlessly in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online