Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Employment Type: Full time
- Head of Finance with CFO potential Lumos Nigeria was established in 2014 and has a solid business in Nigeria and is positioned to grow its business exponentially in the years to come. We are looking for – ambitious Head of Finance with CFO potential.
- Lumos Nigeria is looking for an ambitious head of Finance with CFO potential. You will directly report to the Global CFO and you are responsible to lead and drive:
- The execution of the financial strategy and growth of the company
- The implementation of best-in-class processes, internal controls and reporting thereon.
- The further professionalization of the Finance Department including developing all of its staff.
- Lumos specifically invites both experienced Finance managers as well as Finance Manager talents to apply as the Company is a firm believer that excellence, commitment and maturity are not a function of age, but are a function of talent and drive to be successful.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Finance department on all aspects and ensuring that the Finance department.
- delivers on its KPIs and supports the company as a business partner.
- Reporting of timely and correct management accounts and statutory accounts.
- Reporting to investors and other stakeholders.
- Review of business models for new product and service offerings.
- Finance planning and analysis.
- Budgetary and KPI control and cost management.
- Reporting to all tax and other regulatory authorities.
- Equity/debt financing strategy.
- Treasury (cash flow management) and payments.
- Set up and maintenance of internal control environment And providing recommendations to management that will drive growth and results of the company.
- What Working at Lumos Offers.
An ideal candidate has the following profile:
- M.Sc / B.Sc / HND in Accountancy/ Finance combined with ICAN, ACCA (equivalent) is preferred.
- At least 2 years experience as Finance Manager and a total of at least 7 years experience as finance professional.
- No nonsense.
- Team player.
- Leader with excellent communication and reporting skills (senior level)
- Focused on developing him/herself and the team
- Continuously striving for improvement and resilient
- High business acumen
- Delegates when possible and hands-on when necessary
- All round financial professional.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems.
- Big 4 experience is an added advantage.
- High integrity is a must, and The ideal candidate is ready to take the next step in his/her career in the new (renewable) energies sector.www.lumos.com.ng
- At Lumos we find it important to develop our staff to be amongst the best people working in the Nigerian Solar Tech Eco-system.
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- Health care benefits and pension.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter including their Motivation and Assessment of their suitability for the job to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The application process will include interviews and tests as applicable.