First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, IT Enterprise Architect & Projects
Job Identification: 184
- Develop, communicate and deploy Enterprise Architecture processes.
- Deploy and maintain Enterprise Architecture repository and toolset.
- Perform annual architectural maturity assessments.
- Produce regular architecture status reports.
- Oversee the design and implementation of enterprise data and metadata structures.
- Create a plan to integrate business systems and workflows in support of the business strategy.
- Develop and enforce best practices for master data management and integration.
- Develop, communicate and deploy Enterprise Architecture Governance processes.
- Develop and communicate enterprise technology standards and policies.
- Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies, and architectural plans.
- Review IT procurement plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans.
- Document exceptions to architectural standards.
- Ensure that project documentation captures significant architectural decisions.
- Ensure that architectural governance is a fair, consistent, and transparent process.
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions.
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with senior-level management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization’s strategic business objectives, vision, technologies, and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current (current operating model COM) and planned state (target operating model (TOM) architectural blueprints. (AS-IS and TO-BE)
- Develop and maintain an aspirational architectural road map for the global enterprise.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 10+ years’ software and architecture experience in hi-tech or financial-based companies
Key Competency Requirements:
- Experience in building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Outstanding leadership skills with a history of success in leading highly technical systems teams in demanding environments.
- Ability to inspire and motivate technical leaders and individual contributors
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions (eg VMWare, Citrix, Cloud, Virtualization)
- Ability to think big and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology reference and industry standards
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements
- Business Process Improvement (BPRE 6)
- Data Management (DATM 5)
- Data Analysis (DTAN 4)
- Enterprise and Business Architecture Development (STPL 6)
- Information Management (IRMG 7)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Solution Architecture (ARCH 5)
- Business Analysis (BUAN 5)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online