Contec Global Group – Our client, a FinTech Company, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Internal Audit
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand business industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application solution – based approach to problem solving technique.
- Drives Financial/operational and technology Internal Audit framework and audit planning to mitigate risk by keeping a pulse on the technology risks relevant to the business and collaborating with functional leaders
- Map relevant technology risks to the business, assess suitable timing and map annual audit calendar.
- Build strong relationships with the business and keep pulse of the new changes and changing technology landscape of the company.
- Assigns and directs audit staff and vendor partners in execution of audit, validation of control design, effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of controls against Company procedures and/or external regulatory/accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing advanced data and analytical analysis.
- Perform internal assurance / advisory reviews to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Present audit results to senior leadership with articulation on risks and gaps identified; be able to risk rank observations and prioritize remediation efforts.
- Drives efficiencies in the audit process by recognizing automation and integration opportunities; creating common auditing methodologies; responding to critical business situations; and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Prepare / review audit reports, audit summaries and memos; root-cause analysis on issues and findings, and recommendations for management; review reports and correspondence are in alignment with internal audit standards.
- Be a remediation by liaison with the business; Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure appropriate action plans are provided to mitigate the risks highlighted.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application, ensuring compliance with them.
- In line with the objectives of the internal audit & risk management function the candidate will help the business identify, measure, and manage risks as effectively as possible.
- Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and supporting the risk management process.
- Conduct Risk Assessment to identify material risk, prioritize risk, recommend risk mitigation Plans and agree with the management on the action plan and follow up.
- Helps in coordinating external and other regulatory compliance reviews.
- Support management in designing and developing documentations for strengthening controls.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization.
- Chartered accountant.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in Fintech and big 4 will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical and investigation skills to identify underlying operational and technology issues and demonstrate ability to problem solve and viable solutions
- ISACA / CISA / related certification will be an added advantage,
- Sound understanding of control environment, compliance, and risk frameworks such as CoBIT; COSO; ISO standards, etc.
- Proficiency in fintech, General Computer controls, Etc.
- Excellent project / program management skills
- Experience in performing Risk Assessments / Technology Audits / Operations focused reviews.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced role with competing priorities. Adaptable to project requirements and does what is required to get the job done.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online