KPMG – Our client, a reputable Institute within the Financial Services Sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Affiliations
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Financial Services
Reports To: The Chief Executive Officer
- Our client is looking for Head, Internal Affiliations who will be responsible for retaining existing business and developing new opportunities with foreign affiliates.
- The individual projects the entire range of the institute’s products and services to the global partners and collaborators.
Skills and Capabilities
- Develop and maintain structured cooperation frameworks with the international partners.
- Conceptualise, develop, and provide technical assistance on foreign projects/collaborations.
- Establish productive, and professional relationships with key personnel of all seniority levels.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partners needs on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration or International Relations or relevant field or;
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration or International Relations or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualifications required
- Professional qualifications such as ACIB is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-years experience in a similar role
- Extensive interaction with foreign affiliates, diplomats, government officials, organization leaders, and the public
- Strong ability to collaborate with foreign policy makers
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and execution skills
- Good leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with stakeholders from other cultures
- Ability to speak other foreign languages asides English
- High personal ambitions, drive and strong work ethic.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online