Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Project Management
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Project Management/Change Management
- The ideal candidates would lead the day-to-day execution of a project while guiding and developing individual team members
- He/She would also make important contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with internal project stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- To develop work plans and manage multiple project work streams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and within the agreed timelines.
- Drive, monitor and track the program/project(s) lifecycle from initiation, planning, completion to implementation and ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget, while meeting all quality expectations.
- Responsible for supervising and training staff within the team. Evaluates design, development, and coordination of projects. Lead committees and task forces to improve service and quality.
- Conduct project post mortems reviews and make recommendations (Report) to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Drive insight-infused discussions to enable Project sponsors to best develop and execute against their overall strategy.
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of organizational structures, operating models and processes to analyze, assess and improve Project sponsor’s business and project requirements.
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on projects to Management.
- Ability to implement best practices and tools for program/project execution and management.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resources tied to the various projects.
- Ensure that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all program/project expenditures.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience as an Enterprise Project Manager, covering a range of functional areas.
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online