Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Digital and eCommerce, Business and Commercial Clients
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Area: Financial Services
About the Job
- Leads and executes the Digital, Business to Business platforms and eCommerce value proposition and related toolbox(es) in country and customizes accordingly.
- Implements the client value proposition in country with approved customizations.
- Develops and implements processes of sourcing ideas, building prototypes and scaling the prototypes on platforms; and ensures that funding is managed through a disciplined gated process.
- Develops, defines and analyses Digital, Business to Business and eCommerce metrics on usage, acceptance, value add and market specific nuances to client in collaboration with capability heads, countries, Innovation and platform enablers
- Accountable for the achievement of the financial and non-financial outcomes required for Digital and eCommerce, Country in line with Business and Commercial Clients requirements and in close collaboration with Innovation and platform enablers
- Defines the Digital and eCommerce, Country Risk framework and appetite in alignment with segment, country and Risk objectives.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online