Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Depot Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role plays the functional leadership activities to oversee the day-to-day activities of the depot operations pan Nigeria and remains critical for consistent value delivery.
- The Head of Depot Operations coordinates the management of the depot spend with adequate stewardship of the float management and cost reduction initiatives, oversees the depot infrastructures consistent improvements, takes responsibility for Depot Health and Safety policies , and responds to stakeholders affairs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Inventory and Depot Management.
- Depot Rationalization and Infrastructural improvements.
- Mentor and train the depot coordinators ensuring adequate succession planning are in place and demand same of the coordinators within their respective area of jurisdictions.
- Implement warehouse best practices across the region and enforce compliance through the depot coordinators
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- 12-15 years’ experience in similar role within Cement Manufacturing or FMCG industries
- Experienced with other software packages including Microsoft Office Suite
- Full knowledge of the S&OP processes.
- Knowledge of SAP/APO or Oracle Demand Planning or other software related to demand planning is preferred.
- Robust knowledge of warehouse management (Preferably SAP WMS inventory management)
- Demonstrated proficiency in in material management and inventory control methodology.
- Good understanding of customer management and sales processes
- Strong evidence on working with customers with the inherent skills of to focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong people, stakeholder and change management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online