Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Interaction
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Customer service/Call center
- The Ideal candidate would in charge developing strategies to increase digital adoption including developing digital solutions and educating, incentivizing and empowering customers to get accustomed to our digital solutions.
- Collect and analyze information related to customer happiness and use collated information to develop and implement strategies or programs that would enhance all interactions across all customer touchpoints.
- Monitor and measure customer interactions and social media activities, as well as make recommendations that would place the Wema Brand foremost in the customer’s mind.
- Develop strategies to increase digital adoption including developing digital solutions and educating, incentivizing and empowering customers to get accustomed to our digital solutions.
- Create an omni-channel experience across all our service points/ digital channels.
- Create a framework for identifying pain points across all customer touchpoints and put in place processes that will enable the speedy resolution of complaints.
- Develop a process for proactive issue identification and resolution bank wide.
- Work closely with employees across all functions, developing customer communication and engagement standards to achieve outstanding results.
- Create a consistent and informative customer engagement process that speaks to an appropriate tone, engagement model and provides up-to-date information.
- Educate, enlighten, and expose customers to changes / new trends in the industry, to guide expectations and interactions.
- 8-10 years proven working experience as a Head Customer Service/Customer Interaction Manager.
- Candidates from other Financial institutions would be most preferred.
- Working knowledge of CRM software.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online