KPMG – Our client, a reputable Institute within the Financial Services Sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Communication & External Relations & Brand Management
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Financial Services
Reports To: The Chief Executive Officer
- Our client is recruiting a Head, Corporate Communication & External Relations & Brand Management who will oversee the internal and external communications of the institute, ensuring its messages are consistent and engaging.
- The individual will drive and promote the image and activities of the Institute and refresh the institute’s brand and overall marketing perception.
Skills and Capabilities
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Implement the corporate brand positioning agenda for the institute as well execute internal communications and employer branding strategies that foster alignment and attract elite talent
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build members loyalty programmes, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide communications advisory for the institute’s wide business objectives, projects and goals
- Build robust information architecture maintaining an up-to-date library of archive and reference material.
- Support the identification and development of strategic alliances to further improve the institute’s reputation and image as a thought leader
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials and prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Work with the various divisions/units to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Take ownership of the institute’s digital channels ensuring the accuracy and relevance of information at all times.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products and services, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Coordinate the management of incidents, issues and crises to clearly defined and communicated process group wide carrying stakeholders along
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field or;
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field
- Professional qualifications such as ACIB is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working on successful rebranding or marketing campaigns for a reputable financial institution will be an added advantage
- Strong technical writing and business writing skills with the ability to produce compelling and professional written content for publication via reputable international and regional news media
- Strong capabilities in media content development, marketing communication, media relations, digital marketing, event marketing, and B2B/B2C brand management.
- Proven understanding of (and competence in) B2B/B2C brand positioning and marketing communication with an industry reputation for successful execution
- Basic knowledge of the financial services sector
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and execution skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Good leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- High personal ambitions, drive and strong work ethic.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online