Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head Admin, Facilities & Logistics Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Responsible for the management of Administration, facilities and Logistics functions where the duties will include keeping inventory of vehicles and managing of repairs, service and maintenance and supply of fleet accessories, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Oversee the coordination of activities according to established budgets and schedules.
- Oversee the coordination of vendors, consultants and/or maintenance staff to execute work activities.
- Oversee projects and perform periodic job inspections to compare progress of work to the schedule.
- Coordinate with and provide support to the maintenance team to assure optimal functioning of building systems at all locations.
- Oversee the quality of service provided to each site and escalate as needed to the appropriate person where applicable.
- Assist and support the team in vendor management in order to procure quality services from vendors, while achieving cost containment.
- Interface with clients to define project requirements. Establish project work plan and deadlines.
- Works closely with other functional areas of the organization, project contractors, internal team members, external collaborators, customers and suppliers.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Drafting periodic reports and making written recommendations.
QMS, EMS & QH & SMS Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieves its intended results within department.
- B.Sc. in Business Management or Administrative Management
- MBA is an added advantage
- 8 years cognate work experience in relevant functional areas in a construction and real estate company; at least 4 years should have been in the Project/ Facilities Management function
- Minimum of 5 years of Management Experience
- Proven people & facilities management experience.
- Facility / Project / Construction Management
- Contract administration
- Architecture / ability to read and interpret architectural, survey, engineering and structural drawings
- Conflict management/resolution
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Time Management skills
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Effective presentations skills
- Keen instinct / ability to visualize and create significant value from existing and new properties
- Focus on high standards and quality
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication and people management skills
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing third parties and vendors
- I.T. literate
- High organizational skills
- Team player and customer focused.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc. in Business Management or Administrative Management
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: 8 years cognate work experience in relevant functional areas in a construction and real estate company.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online