ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hausa Speaking (Contact Center) Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- QA Analyst will be responsible for working with both agents and Call Centre management to ensure that all aspects of quality assurance and adherence are aligned with client and corporate expectations.
- QA Analyst will conduct live monitoring, call research and is responsible for scheduling and facilitation client calibration sessions when appropriate.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Execute all aspects of quality assurance including call monitoring, evaluation and calibration scoring.
- Implement the use of coaching, training and development to contact centre agents
- Implement the use of quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Execute and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center agents.
- Implement the use of scheduling, facilitation and documentation of regular continuous improvement meetings.
- Execute Agents’ feedback session and provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Monitor Agent performance/behaviour in a call centre, and to coach and counsel agents to modify their performance/behaviour to facilitate a high level of customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact Center industry
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.