Guinness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022. Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Latest Guinness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022:
Title: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
Ref No: JR1059424
Job Type: Part time
- The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate scholarship scheme supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
- The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from our host communities are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to Apply For Guinness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Full Name
- Phone Numer
- E-mail Address
- University / Polytechnic
- Course of Study.