The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guestroom Attendant
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo & Lagos
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Ensures thorough and impeccable cleaning of guest rooms, guest house halls and its environment.
- Reports any noticed facility deficiency or fault in the guest room for immediate attention.
- Ensures total readiness of unoccupied guest rooms for use as may be needed always.
- Ensures guest rooms are kept clean, attractive and good for use of the guests always.
- Must have a Senior School Certificate with at least credit pass in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Must be a highly disciplined individual, energetic and of sound health.
- Must be a person of integrity, good character, result-driven and able to take good initiatives in cleaning.
- The jobholder must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar job from reputable guest houses.
- Must possess excellent administrative and communication skills; must be a team player and able to coordinate team members to achieve expected results.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application Form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.