The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo & Lagos
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Manages guests’ reservations and attends to their enquiries and complaints promptly.
- Responsible for the checking in and out of guests.
- Ensures guests’ privacy, and ensures guest complaints are promptly and adequately addressed.
- Ensures that daily sales report is transmitted to the management.
- Ensures comprehensive preparation of hand over note as shift report to another colleague to follow-up
- Ensure the hygienic condition of the guests’ rooms and promptly report of out of order rooms for quick action.
- Promptly address and report any noticed breach of the guest house values, standards and policies by any guest.
- The applicant must possess National Diploma from a reputable Polytechnic, or Hotel and Catering Management with minimum of 2 years cognate experience from reputable hotels- or guest houses.
- Must possess good interpersonal, communication and relational skills.
- Must possess ability to handle and solve customer’s problem promptly.
- Must be computer literate, a team player; flexible, not easily provoked, highly sensitive and security conscious, customer-centric and always hungry for and able to deliver timely results.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christian with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” through this e-mail address: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application Form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.