Mixta Africa is one of the first international and European groups to enter the Northern African Real Estate sector. Founded in April 2005, Mixta África specialises in property development projects in the African continent. The company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit in the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relations Manager
- A seasoned guest relations Manager experienced at working with a diverse and high-profile clientele and building lasting relationships with customers to facilitate business goals.
- He / She provides a high level first contact approach and supervises front office & Sales team members to ensure professional, seamless and efficient operations guaranteed to exceed guest expectation and produce excellent feedback.
- Develop, Build and train a strong, efficient and customer-centric front desk operations team
- Support team members in handling guest requests and enquiries to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times at the Welcome Center and Corporate Lodge reception desk
- Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests on the property for events or for general accommodations
- Understand thoroughly all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote services and facilities at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
- Ensure Team Members have a current knowledge of all the products, and facilities at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to exceed standards
- Maintain a good working relationship with Team Members in other departments (Banquets, Housekeeping, Spa, and Maintenance)
- Supervise operations of all leisure activities (paddle boat, bird watching, etc.)
Experience and Education
- University Degree in Business Management or the Humanities.
- Additional degree or certificate in hospitality will be an advantage.
- Five years’ experience in a luxury hotel environment, two years at supervisory level
- Good knowledge of Property Management System: Opera, Epitome, Delphi, Quickbooks etc
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Basic accounting skills.
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, management and decision-making skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Great time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- High level of IT proficiency.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.