First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Group Head – Public Sector Group North
Job Identification: 431
- Develop the strategy for Business Development within the MDAs/govt. parastatal of its business region.
- Ensure significant increase in market share within the group.
- Drive performance of the Group.
- Ensure effective relationship management and building new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploiting new and existing opportunities in the market.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction.
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities.
- First Degree in any discipline
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certification is an advantage
- Minimum experience: 10 years relevant banking experience (of which marketing experience) has been obtained at middle management level.
Application Closing Date
08:04 AM: 26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online