Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Growth Marketing, Payment Tokens and Financial Inclusion
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
Job Type: Permanent
- The primary purpose is to lead the development and execution of Tokens and Inclusio growth marketing strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing.
- It is to also build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel including customer acquisition, retention and loyalty to dive business growth, engagement and lifetime value.
- The Group Head, Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and owning marketing strategy, go-to-market strategy and planning, lifecycle management, affiliate marketing management, campaign planning & management, customer funnel optimization, external stakeholder management and mentoring a high-performing growth marketing team.
- It requires strong commercial acumen and ability to come up with ideas for driving product growth, customer acquisition, customer lifetime value and retention of product line(s). The Group Head should be obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Business, Brand Marketing and Digital) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals
- Own growth marketing strategy to drive growth, maximize immediate and long-term ROMI and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention
- Develop sound understanding of the customer, mentoring a high-performing team to create and lead strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including but not limited to performance marketing, growth and optimization, events, product marketing, partnerships and campaigns.
- Go-to-market planning and execution of launch of new products and relaunch of existing products within product portfolio.
- Responsible for developing and deploying effective marketing programs geared at driving acquisition for new product/service.
- Engage Bank, Merchant and other partners to execute programs that increase growth and deepen product penetration and adoption.
- Devise affiliate marketing strategy and work with cross-functional teams to execute programs that increase growth while maintaining KPIs
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including (but not limited to) Paid Social, Paid Search, Content, Online & Offline Consumer Engagement, Referral, Email, Direct Mail, Podcasts, Affiliate, Video etc.
- Post-launch, design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention).
- Leverage insights from data to design targeted lifestyle retention and loyalty programs to sustain usage performance and mitigate churn.
- Minimum of First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Experience in Payments, Fintech, eCommerce, Retail, FMCG, B2C or B2B2C is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of digital marketing including Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Performance, Excel.
- Prior experience in performance marketing and running structured growth experiments.
- Analytical and metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online