United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Job Type: Permanent
- Deliver high-quality graphic designs that reflect the brand’s product and services.
- Design brochures, logos, covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create a variety of high-quality artworks to promote the brand’s products and services across different platforms (including print, social, web, and mobile).
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Create assets for branding and merchandise.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into graphic design.
- Work closely with product marketers and designers to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop designs.
- Develop concepts and creative look and feel for the brand’s products and services.
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style, size, and other elements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum relevant experience; 2 – 3 years.
- Our ideal candidate can apply visual effects and other techniques to create high-quality graphic designs for the brand’s products and services across various platforms such as the web, television, social media, and others.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of graphic and motion design software such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, and others.
- Video editing skills for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and others).
- Graphic design skills and storyboard creation.
- Creative thinking, directing, and implementing skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, and able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online