Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a brand division of Africa’s First Student Financial Aid Company. The company’s services include Study Bond, Study Loans, Education Insurance, Education Investment Trusts, Work-Study Programs, Study Enrolment, etc.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design fliers with embedded links for the over 20 Products/Services offered by the Company;
- Create Video Animation content;
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used;
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time and within budget;
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc;
- Create layouts, edit videos and graphics for Company Website and other Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Update existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for Client Presentations and trade shows.
- Implement UI elements in Html/CSS and/or via WordPress for updates to website;
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital asses (email, landing pages, content downloads) inside Hubspot, or other selected web marketing tools;
- Coordinate with the Sales and marketing departments to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand consistency;
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy;
- Manage utilization and archive of all project artwork.
- 1 – 4 years experience in graphic design for a company or agency.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experience;
- Microsoft Powerpoint and Word Experience
- Video editing Experience using Adobe Premiere
- Experience with WordPress;
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and Html;
- Understanding of printing process and specifications;
- Familiarity with Productions and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, and interactive media;
- Creative thinking skills and ability to work under pressure;
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.