Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial, and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer that can create engaging and brand-compliant designs across print & digital channels.
The incumbent will be required to execute the following:
- Engage in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts, and photos.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop brochures, management letters, reports, journals, magazines, newsletters, product packaging, and one-off materials
- Ability to conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Art direction and photo editing
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Ability to liaise with internal customers to understand requirements for projects
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, identities, and other designs using software or by hand
- Amend designs based on feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Quality control – review materials for errors and ensure brand consistency
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role either working within the marketing or corporate communications department of an organization or at an advertising agency.
- Adobe Creative Cloud ( Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- In-depth knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word & Powerpoint is an added advantage.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online