Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a strong bias for using education technology to deliver excellent online, blended or face-to-face learning experience at Lagos Business School to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Sangotedo / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Technology, English/Literature or other related disciplines from a reputable University is preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 21 to 27 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC, a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online