Apply for Graduate Trainee – Purchasing / Supply (M / F) at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited. Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Purchasing / Supply (M / F)
Reference No: 2021-332
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Job type (offshore / onshore): Onshore
Roles and Responsibilities
- To support and assist with Foreign PO’s / Purchasing daily activities and objectives as instructed or required
Description and Expected Outcome / Performance Indicators
The Graduate Trainee’s responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Foreign PO creation / tracking, RFQ management
- Assists and provides support to Purchasing department
- Assist in inventory management, supplier Database and tender process
- Assist in material requisition
- Assist in PO creation / tracking, RFQ management
- Assist in researching prices on different materials
- Assist in general duties as assigned, scanning, mailing, filing and other routine duties
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor or Graduate qualification in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline.
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
- Less than 2 years
Bourbon’s employer Value Proposition:
- Preference will be given to those resident in Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Graduate Trainee – Purchasing / Supply (M / F) at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online