A leading Multinational Telecoms company is seeking for distinguished, reputable and experienced individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Job Ref: T-ENG
- Management of network fault and resolution.
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration.
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- First Class or minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University.
- A Postgraduate Degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 28 Years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number), possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Reference of the Position as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.