Graduate Technical Trainee – BAGCO at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Graduate Technical Trainee – BAGCO at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Latest Graduate Technical Trainee – BAGCO at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc:
Job Title: Technical Trainee
- We are looking for fresh graduates with high potential to be developed and groomed into playing major roles in supporting the growth of our organization.
- Successful candidates will undergo a 24 months comprehensive training program (Classroom lecture, In-Plant Training and Job Attachment with our business towards acquiring relative critical competencies.
- Suitable candidates must be able to learn and work in a team under the supervision of seasoned professionals.
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) & Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
The Person Must:
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be result-oriented and a good team player
- Possess good communication skills and display initiative.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “GRADUATE TRAINEE” as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.