Apply for Graduate Solar Engineer Trainee at Energy Talent Company. Energy Talent Company trains solar engineers to meet and exceed all known industry standards. Top solar companies hire our engineers to work full time on their staff or on short term projects.
Our talent receive 250+ hours of practice based training with a high percentage of the training happening on the field. This means our talent can immediately add value to your team without any additional training.
Energy Talent Company is a talent accelerator that recruits, trains and outsources STEM graduates to solar companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Solar Engineer Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Energy Talent Company invites promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria. We will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable Solar companies. Our talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
- We are poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. We aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2021.
How to Apply For Graduate Solar Engineer Trainee at Energy Talent Company
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online