Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility / Maintenance Officer
Location: Fegge – Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for a Facility officer to support our Facility Department.
- He will be responsible for preserving the good condition of all infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and functional.
- The ideal candidate must be a well-organized person.
- Monitor facility usage, operations, and equipment maintenance
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in the facility
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize cost
- Assist the facility manager to supervise all artisan’s contracted for facility maintenance
- Control activities like safety compliance, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Ensure the schedule for regular evaluation of facilities is duly maintained
- HND / B.Sc / BA Degree with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- General knowledge of technical / engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical & critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidate must reside within Fegge, Creek road Onitsha or its environment.