The Imo State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Executive Officer (Accounts)
Grade Level: 06
- A pass in sections 1 BIT (Intermediate) of the Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants
- Intermediate Certificate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and
- Candidates should possess an Ordinary National Diploma qualification in Accountancy or Business Administration obtained from a recognized university.
- R.S.A Stage III (Advanced) in Accounts and other related subjects.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates with the requisite qualifications should obtain the CSC Form 1 from the recruitment unit, Imo State Civil Service Commission, Block 5, State Secretariat Complex, after payment of N1000 (One Thousand Naira) into the Imo State Single Treasury Account (TSA) at any bank.
All Application Forms should be addressed to:
Imo State Civil Service Commission,
Block 5, State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt Road, Owerri,
All applicants are invited to a Competitive Screening Examination on:
- Date: Saturday, 23rd April, 2022.
- Venue: Government College Okigwe Road, Owerri.
- Time: 9AM prompt.
- Photocopies of candidate’s credentials must be attached to the applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the job interview after this examination.