GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Finance Analyst – ECGIP
Job Ref.: R3579335
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- Role supports the Commercial Sales, Proposal and Finance teams during the bid process.
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
- Support the bid process ( bonds/financial summary report) for New Unit and Services businesses.
- Ensure all compliance documents are accurately reflected in NEX (Commercial ERP)as per policy.
- Support the quarter close Inquiry-to-Order process.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Commercial Finance Leader.
- Bachelor’s degree In Finance or any other discipline in Business
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale
- Strong analytical, numeracy along with a highly developed commercial awareness.
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, linked workbooks, Pivot tables) a must.
- Ability to communicate and work successfully across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication and relationship building ability.
- Highly motivated, self-starter full of initiative.
- Working knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
- Team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Inclusion & Diversity
- We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone.
- Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.