Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-time Pharmacist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Full-time Pharmacist, You’ll Need to:
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public
- Ensure that different treatments are compatible
- Inventory management and supply chain
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Advise the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Advise patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments
- Offer specialist health checks, such as blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring and diabetes screening
- Arrange the delivery of prescription medicines to patients
- Manage, supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Manage finance and budgets
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses
- Work on improving the sales and business as a whole.
Mondays to Fridays:
- Morning Shift – 7:30 am to 4:30pm
- Afternoon Shift – 12:30pm to 9:00pm
- Morning Shift – 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Afternoon Shift – 1:30 to 9:00pm
- Alternate Sundays from 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.