Cydene Energy – We deliver quality engineering services that support our clients’ oil field operations ranging from Provision of Oilfield Field Equipment, Wellhead Maintenance Services, Materials, Consumables, Pipeline Rehabilitation and Services, Sandblasting and Painting, Operation and Maintenance, Supply of Technical Manpower, Fleet Management, and Project Management Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack React Native Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll be Doing
- Develop high quality software design and architecture.
- Directing software development projects
- Producing, testing, and debugging code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies.
- Work as part of a small team to build applications for Cydene
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
Review and Debug Code:
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems.
- Write original code and update existing code, ensuring that all code meets program requirements.
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- BSc / BA in Computer Science or a related Degree
- Proven experience as a Full Stack React Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and project management
- A positive mindset and can do attitude
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- 4 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online