Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Full-service Enterprise offering tailored enterprise software solutions, extensible advisory, implementation, and project services, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Contract
Industry: Full Service Enterprise
- Candidate is expected to work with the business stakeholders and team to build the systems that will deliver on digital customer experience, he/she must be experienced using the latest tools and technologies while working in an agile environment to build amazing customer experiences on our website & apps.
- Design and Develop web & mobile applications.
- Hands on Coding using LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, PHP, MYSQL).
- Lead team technically and build a high performing team of developers.
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot existing products/applications.
- Carry out analysis & recommend solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- Collaborate with the development team(s) and business stake holders on day-to-day development and support requests.
- Lead solution designs, and document high-level & low-level designs.
- Work in a small team with Startup mentality and deliver with high quality and agility.
- Lead technical solution sessions to ensure that solutions are complete, scalable and are future-proof.
- Helps determine coding standards & best practices and ensures consistent adoption by teammates.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality, monitor team’s performance, provide feedback to consultants and ensure efficient execution of projects in timely manner.
- Possess Strong Analytical skills and a quick learner
- Expert in building web applications using PHP & MYSQL.
- Expert in at least one of the PHP frameworks/CMS (E.g. Laravel, WordPress, Drupal or other).
- React, Vue.js, HTML5 and CSS3).
- Experience in mobile app development is preferred.
- Experience in designing application architecture, REST APIs, Micro-services, SSO, TDD, PHP Unit.
- Experience in SCRUM and agile methodologies.
- Experience in setting up servers, CI/CD for release and deployment of applications.
- Familiarity with development & release tooling (i.e. Webpack, Git, JIRA).
- Experience in working with distributed teams situated globally in different geographies.
- Flexible, adaptive, and a great team player.
- Self-driven, Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work and well organized.
- Ability to take ownership on the deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 5-8 years work experience.
N500,000 – N700,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.