Contec Global Group is a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be re-imagined.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Who We Need:
- We are looking for experienced developers who are knowledgeable about web technologies. The primary focus will be on developing and implementing components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components.
- The candidate will be part of a team that develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of the team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have the aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of the technology.
What You Will Do:
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders.
What You Need:
- Minimum HND / B.Sc in Computer Science or related course of study
- 3+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like PHP, Laravel, etc.
- Exposure to popular workflows.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Web-pack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bit-bucket.
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience with building large application for payment collection.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity and comfort with Typescript.
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack.
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools.
- Good cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages is a plus.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension etc.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online