Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Full-service Enterprise offering tailored enterprise software solutions, extensible advisory, implementation, and project services, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Full Service Enterprise
- Candidate is expected to focus on front-end, back end and mobile development, work with the business stakeholders and team to build the systems that will deliver on digital customer experience.
- It is expedient that such candidate is experienced with the use of latest tools and technologies while working in an agile environment to build amazing customer experiences on company’s website & apps.
- Frontend development using Angular7, HTML5, CSS3
- Backend development using Java8 and the Play/Akka framework
- Prepare Technical Design and Specification documents
- Work in a small team with Startup mentality to write high quality code
- Recommend solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches
- Collaborate with the development team, support, and business on day to day development requests and support
- Prepare documentation and use case scenarios when required
- Leads solution designs, documents architecture proposals and creates high-level design documents
- Lead technical solutioning sessions to ensure that solutions are complete, scalable and are future proof
- Helps determine coding standards along with the senior development team and ensures consistent adoption by developers
- Conducts code reviews, mentors and coaches the larger team, provides objective feedback to consultants and development partners to ensure proper execution of projects.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree qualification with 6 – 8 years work experience.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in .NET Framework 4.0+, C#, Web API, Entity framework,
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in SQL server database development.
- Experience in designing responsive custom web pages
- Experience with REST API design
- Experience working with authenticated, customer focused applications
- Working knowledge of Java8
- Experience integrating hardware and software
- Familiarity with the Play/Akka framework a bonus
- Familiarity with development & release tooling (i.e. /Webpack/Github)
- Experience in working with distributed teams situated globally in different geographies
- Flexible and adaptive, team player
- Excellent analytical communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work and well organized
- Ability to take ownership on the deliverables.
Competitive (N500,000 – N700,000 Monthly.)
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.