Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered trade name; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Financial Controller
- Obtains from all Stations copy of invoices/delivery documents for aviation fuel uplift on day-to-day basis.
- Obtains from the respective Fuel vendors statement of accounts on day-to-day basis, reconciling same with airline records.
- Maintains comprehensive and updated records (database) on fuel-related information.
- Ensures that all fuel-related invoices are properly and promptly posted in Tally as appropriate in accordance with the chart of accounts.
- Prepares and submit daily reports on balance due to/from respective fuel vendors for timely decision making as well as weekly and Month-end comprehensive reports in prescribed format.
- Recommends to management more efficient, cost-saving measures in the management of aviation fuel for the airline.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be smart and diligent at all times
- Aviation experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.