iRecharge Tech-Innovations is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reports to: Head of Technology
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Work with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality user interfaces. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Updated CV’s as a PDF file to: email@example.com using “Frontend Developer – Abuja” as the subject of the email.