Apply for Front-End Software Engineer at Wema Bank Plc. Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in web and mobile applications across platforms in the organization, translate software requirements into workable programming code, maintain and develop programs for use in business, design the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Create new user-facing features
- Design and code functional programs and applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Consume internally and externally built APIs from backend services
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Demonstrate hands on of algorithm complexities
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines and budget restrictions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Develop functional and sustainable web/Mobile applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participates in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations for moderate to high complexity solutions.
- Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems.
- Determine how existing complex applications, legacy systems, web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements.
- Formulate logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, through the application of professional programming concepts.
- Recommend technologies based on clearly articulated advantages and disadvantages.
Standards and Procedures:
- Comply with regulatory and industry standards, policies and procedures in place for task delivery.
- Be confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other Physical Sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- Specialized Knowledge: Minimum of 2-3years cognate experience using .Net framework/Core and C# programming language,
- Specialized Knowledge (Mobile Developers): Experience in Xamarin Native, Framework is essential.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply For Front-End Software Engineer at Wema Bank Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online