International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate, security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. Microsoft Office, printer etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Tertiary Certificate; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.