Freelance / Contract Operations Manager at J-World Ntertainment: J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance / Contract Operations Manager
- Coordinating with artists, producers, managers, and labels to schedule recording sessions. Critically, marketing the studio to potential new clients.
- Perform accounting tasks such as billing.
- Client relationship management via whatsApp and introduction to J-World Records
- Organize Studio events and academy master classes, alumni programs and camp meetings.
- Act as registrar for new trainees for the academy
- Act as director of studies for the academy.
- Collaborate with Director and production team on the daily filming agenda and make changes as needed.
- Conduct interviews with project owner, on or off-camera.
- Supervise a Photographer – Videographer, including providing her/him with a preliminary “shot” list and general direction about filming.
- Review each day photos and video footage.
- Supervise the photographer/videographer’s logging of video and the captions for the photos.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivational Letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate and why you’d fit the J-World team via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.