J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance / Contract Entertainment Brand Manager
- Coordinate with experience strategy team and design all individual projects and develop effective brand strategy for all design architecture.
- Analyze all brand concepts and prepare both visual and written description for same on regular basis. Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Organize and participate in all meetings with clients and design content for all brands and administer all projects in various segments.
- Analyze and ensure optimal utilization of all resources for client campaigns.
- Implement all projects for all clients and project managers and ensure achievement of all marketing targets on multiple platforms.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Assist in the design of retail packaging as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays
- Collaborate with various team members and monitor and ensure compliance to service objectives and provide required education for all brands.
- Generate various brand publicity exercises, organize conferences and seminars for various organization.
- Develop and maintain contacts with various media personnel and determine appropriate media for brand promotion.
- Assist to promote all brands with help of various social networking sites and associate e-content tools and maintain awareness for all campaigns and design all PR plans and proposals.
- Participate and recommend various brand awareness activities for organization and implement all marketing strategies for all brands and implement all programs as per requirement.
Skills / Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics
- Design or related experience
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Collaborator, communicator and influencer
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic and structured thinker
- Biased toward action and results
- Brand management experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivational Letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate and why you’d fit the J-World team via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.