J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance / Contract Corporate Affair Officer
- We are looking for a great cooperate affair Officer to help in securing sponsorship opportunities and media partnership for our projects and programs.
- The role involves working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their sponsorship cash and explain the sponsorship packages on offer to them.
- You’ll also be expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the company.
- Your role is all based around your clients and their needs, so you’ll spend much of your day discussing the sponsorship packages and keeping records.
Other daily duties will include:
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities
- Manage relationships between sponsors and the Company; particularly the Company TV programs, conferences, events, and services through liaising with the programs, event, conference, and service chairs, and sponsor representatives
- Plan and execute the sponsorship and media partnership relations with clients.
- Highly professional written and verbal communications skills
- Adaptability and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- High level of responsibility and accountability is required.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyze and research information.
Anticipated Learning Outcomes:
- Corporate Relations Managers should be able to develop their communication skills throughout their term.
- As Corporate Relations Managers, incumbents will also be able to meet and develop connections with business professionals.
- In addition, incumbents will have opportunities to use and develop skills in (but not limited to) the following areas: Negotiation Analytical and problem solving Event planning and execution.
- Your working hours and conditions will depend largely on whether you prefer full time employment or chose to work independently Working hours are 9 – 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday mornings.
- Working independently and being your own boss gives you the freedom to work hours that suit you and the company.
You can expect to earn between N100,000 – N150,000 monthly plus bonuses.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Documents below to “The Creative Director” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- One Page Resume Outlining your most relevant experiences
- A Cover Letter describing why you want to be involved in the Company, Why you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position.
- Please format your Application in a single PDF file with the naming convention CRM_First Name – Last Name.PDF
- Please contact the HR Director if you have any additional questions or concerns.