FMDQ Holding Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for FMDQ Holding Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022 as the portal will be available till deadline. FMDQ is an intellectually stimulating and diverse work environment where every employee is equipped and empowered to thrive while delivering value to our stakeholders.
FMDQ Group effectively brings together different market participants through its innovative and well-streamlined membership services. Having instituted an innovative financial market infrastructure, our Members therefore, benefit from the improved transparency, governance, credibility and market liquidity availed by FMDQ’s platform across all our service offerings.
We are an organised and efficient platform within which financial market participants can actively participate in the primary and secondary markets. Our Members make up a network of over 200 participants from diverse firms and interest groups, ranging from the dealers, market regulators, market makers, investors, brokers and other interested participants.
Latest FMDQ Holding Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022:
Title: Graduate Development Programme
About the Programme
- At FMDQ, we recognise that every young talent hopes to start their career in an organisation that positions them to achieve greatness; therefore, the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme has been designed to attract and develop motivated young individuals interested in pursuing a career within the Nigerian financial markets Industry
- As an innovation driven Company, this Programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to contribute to our ever-evolving businesses, by bringing onboard your fresh perspectives while you develop skills and are exposed to the intricacies of the financial markets.
- Are you a young graduate interested in building an impactful career in a world-class institution? Do you consider yourself focused, enterprising, principled yet open-minded? Then the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme is your pathway to career success.
- Whichever area of our business you end up in, you can be sure to have a fulfilling and life-changing experience. Join us for an immersive and fulfilling journey!
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (or its equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme
- Applicants must have a maximum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience
What We Offer
- An intensive boot camp where you will learn about FMDQ’s businesses and an introduction to the Nigerian financial markets
- Rotation across FMDQ’s business areas
- Opportunity to build a career within FMDQ
- Dynamic and conducive work environment
- An avenue to build valued professional relationships and networks.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.