Moni is building simple solutions in a world where financial inclusion is a complex dream has changed not only the lives of mobile money agents but ours also. We can no longer imagine a world where mobile money agents do not have access to float based on social reputation and trust. Our community model is altering the current lending infrastructure and as trendsetters, we aren’t stopping. Working at Moni is like walking a runway – fast paced, thrilling, showcasing a masterpiece and filled with applause. We have a thing for creative, smart, fun and contrarian rebels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flutter Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for a Flutter Engineer to build the future of Community Finance in Africa.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
- Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS Flutter widgets for iOS and Android.
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
What it Takes to Succeed in the Role
- Familiarity with web application development and different client-server communication protocols.
- Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution
- You’re a critical thinker and possess great problem-solving skills
- You’re a great team player
- You’re result oriented
- You demonstrate good organizational and time-management skills
- You are interested in using technology to solve problems
- You’re passionate about doing meaningful work that has an impact on underserved Communities
- You’re happy to get your hands and feet dirty to get the work done!
- You have experience working in a remote-first company.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile development
- Experience in Flutter Development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Frontend experience in React/Vue.
- Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
- Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
- Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
- Experienced in working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
- Experience with cross-platform technologies like ionic and React Native skills
- Experience with Agile development, scrum.
- Deployed at least 3 apps
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Bitbucket
- Experience dealing with different screen sizes.
N400,000 – N500,000 per month.
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage
- Macbook M1 Laptop
- The opportunity to work at a fast-growing YC backed start-up
- A team that’s invested in your growth.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online