Pegasus Hub is one of the fastest growing entrepreneurial firms in Nigeria and emerging as a regional world-class brand.
We work in all major sectors of the economy and have professionals who have requisite sector experience. Since inception, our innovative solutions have earned us the trusted business partner and employer of choice for businesses looking to “differentiate at the front” and “standardize at the core”. Through highly experienced professionals with value-added advantage and cost-effective platforms, we meet clients business requirements professionally, while adhering to the highest quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Attendant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks and ensure the plane is clean.
- Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offer information and support for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Welcome passengers, verify their tickets, and direct them to their seats.
- Make and serve beverages and food to passengers.
- Respond to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Go to pre-flight briefings and study all the details of the flight.
- Lead passengers in case of emergency and give first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offer support to passengers with special needs including children, disabled persons, or elders.
- Prepare analytic reports concerning flight issues.
- OND/HND/BSc qualification
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
N80,000 – N150,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
29 September, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as the subject of the email.