Apply for Fleet Operation Officer at GUO Transport Company Limited. GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Operation Officer
Location: Orile-Iganmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all vehicles within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles.
- Relate with Admin to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Monitor company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements.
- Send weekly report on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Assisting in the dispatch of vehicle.
- Assist the unit head on day to day activities.
- Carry out any other assignment from time to time.
- University degree / HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years similar work experience.
- Good knowledge on fleet procedures.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Fleet Operations Officer” as the subject of the email.