White Soul Group is a leading automobile sales, haulage and logistics company with over 5 locations across Nigeria. Our head office is at Lagos. We have a fleet of over 200 vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Locations: Calabar, Cross River and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to engage the services of Fleet Officers for our Calabar and Lagos operations.
- The ideal Candidate will be responsible for Managing assigned fleet of trucks and drivers as well to ensure achievement of the delivery targets.
- Oversee assigned fleet’s operations
- Route surveys and planning
- Monitor and report daily trucks turn-around time
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking vehicles
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve all complaints relating to fleet management or drivers conduct
- Coordinate daily pre-trip and post-trip truck inspections
- Conduct, in conjunction with the tracking unit, proper tracking of drivers in transit to ensure prompt and target time of delivery
- Ensure prompt handling and coordination of rescue operations of company’s vehicles, personnel and goods, whenever the need arises
- Recommend cost cutting strategies in order to maximize profits.
- Any other activities as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- M.Sc. in Transport or Logistics is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supply chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.