Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Analyst
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Cost control analysis: Monitoring of budget performance, sharing weekly position (Budget vs Actual)
- Fleet tracking: Using the GPS system to track all SBC fleet to generate the following;
- Daily availability report
- Idle time report
- Over speeding report
- Fleet maintenance: Develop and implement a road map for monthly maintenance schedule for all SBC fleet
- Spare part Pricing: Periodically review market price vs current price in a bid to ensuring that Seven Upgets the best quality with the best price available in the market.
Our ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3-5 years work experience.
- Excellent usage of Microsoft Office
- Analytical Skills
- Must have experience in the use of GPS tools
- Great reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The cover letter should be the body of the email and not an attachment.